The time has come where I've started to focus out where my free content will be. My content has come in forms of:
- Various blog posts on sites like Pluralsight, TechTarget, CBT Nuggets, and many other platforms
- Videos on TechTarget
- Video course training
Although I'll still be creating video courses, I want to focus my free content in a specific place. After months of debating, I've decided that it makes more sense for me to put my free content on YouTube for a few reasons:
- I love the freedom that videos give you. You can express your emotions. Laugh, smile, show the world you're truly excited.
- I've found a passion in editing videos.
- I like having the ability to either completely script out what I'm going to do, or showcase technologies on the fly. Sometimes I've never even tested what I'm doing. I just hit the record button and start going.
- I like that my viewers can put a face to the content. With blogs, that's of course a bit more difficult.
I truly love creating content in all shapes and forms, but I feel like I can express myself far more in a video vs in a blog.
With that, I'd like to welcome you to my YouTube channel. If you haven't seen it already, it's a place where all levels of programmers can come and enjoy content. I do everything from beginner-level content to more advanced level content. It's a place where you can learn how to program, easily.
I also have two free mini-courses on Go (golang) and Python.
Come check it out and let me know what you think! https://www.youtube.com/clouddevengineering
This does not mean I won't still be writing blog posts. I will, just less frequently as I'll be focusing on YouTube.